Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge # 15 BLING!!!!

This is my entry for Cardz TV Challenge.


The challenge: Bling it Up!

I first chose the  sparkly pink flowers from some Recollections flowers I had from Michaels. The center gems come from Heidi Grace. I wanted the paper to match the pink flowers, but I couldn't find anything (blingy) enough. I went to my two DCWV Glitter Stacks and found some really glittery black and gray papers. They don't really match the flowers, but I think they provide an interesting contrast. The silver glitter cardstock is from Jo Ann's and is sold in single sheets. I cut the diamond shapes out of one of the pieces of the DCWV glitter paper. The double rhinestone strip is from Recollections.

Card base is BAZZILL CARD SHOPPE "Licorice" 5.50"x 8". I had to make this a little larger than usual in order to fit on all the flowers and layers.
Striped layer is 5 1/4" x 7 3/4".
Black layer is 4 7/16" x 7 7/16".
Silver glitter cardstock is 3 7/8 x  7 3/16".
The diamond layer was cut out from a sheet of patterned paper.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, just perfect for our "bling it up" challenge! I am loving the sparkly flowers, and the paper is perfect! Thanks for playing with us over at Cardz TV, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! So very pretty!! Love the flowers and the papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our Bling It Up challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wasn't sure about the pop of pink, but I think it adds interest. :)

      Delete

Your comment will be moderated, so please note that it may not appear right away. Thanks, Carol