Sunday, October 7, 2012

Anniversary Card

I normally don't go for bling, but my daughter Hannah does. When she was a teenager she signed her name with STAR as her middle name and then drew a star at the end of her name. No, "star"  is not her middle name, she just wanted to bling things up a little bit.
So for her 2nd anniversary card I HAD to have bling.  I copied the idea from a card I made for a challenge a few days ago. Her wedding colors were yellow, black and white, so I wanted to use those colors for their card.


I used DCWV "Glitter Stack" for the piece cut diamonds and the black printed  paper mat and "Lemon Flower" stack for the yellow paper. The base is Bazzill Smoothies "Flintstone". I cut the hearts with Spellbinders "Classic Scallop Hearts" set using the smallest die in the set. The rhinestone bling is from Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated, so please note that it may not appear right away. Thanks, Carol