Friday, November 2, 2012

Get Well Card for Brother Jack

My brother Jack was in a motorcycle accident earlier this week and I wanted to send him a get well card. I thought since his name is Jack that this would be amusing to him.


The Jack-in-the-box is from Cricut Lite cartridge, B is for Boy. I cut the image at 5".
The base is 5"x7" from Bazzill Card Shoppe   Cardstock, Candy Corn. The navy layer is 4 5/8" x 6 5/8". The checkered layer is 4 3/8"x 6 3/8" and the paper is from DCWV, All about Boys. The orange strip is 1 1/2" x  6 3/8".  I cut two two 3 inch circles with a circle punch. I don't remember the size of the smaller circle and scalloped circle. The strip and sentiment circle are also from Bazzill, Candy Corn. The jute ribbon I picked up at Michael's in the $1 ribbon bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated, so please note that it may not appear right away. Thanks, Carol