Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FLOWERS!!!!

Todays Krafty Girls  design challenge is to create a project using flowers. This was a little more difficult for me because I don't usually use flowers. I have a new jar stamp I bought at Michael's that I have been wanting to use. It has a flower stamp as part of the set. I decided to use the jar stamp for the flower vase. I made a video describing how I made this card just because it seemed easier than typing everything down for you. I hope you enjoy!


I finally got the video to upload. I had lots of tech issues. Thanks for your patience.

7 comments:

  1. That jar stamp is from Michaels? I've never seen it and it's so cute! I like the coloring you did to make it look like glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I absolutely love the written border around the card and the stamping is fabulous!!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The jar is adorable and love the flowers! Great burst of color to:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who doesn't use flowers, you hid it well :) Carol this is so cute :) I love the beautiful simplicity of a one layer card, I've never been able to pull them off. This is perfect!
    ~Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your video! I also find it hard to make a project centered around flowers. I can easily add flowers to any project though. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I don't see the video though?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I saw the video on the next post. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be moderated, so please note that it may not appear right away. Thanks, Carol