Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Krafty Girls Blog Challenge - Put a Pun in your Project !!!

This weeks challenge on the Krafty Girls blog is to make a project using a pun.
This was a fun challenge for me. I used one of the little lambs I had leftover from a project I did for the children in our church. Lamb is cut @ 4" from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge page 71.



You can watch the video below to see how I put it all together.



The dimensions for the layers is as follows:
Card Base is a 5"x 7",  A7 size card
1st layer is gray paper with a faint stripe, 4 11/16ths x 6 11/16ths inches.
2nd layer is a pale pink cardstock, 4 7/16ths x 6 7/16ths inches.
3rd layer is black cardstock, 4 5/16ths x 6 5/16ths inches.
4th layer is a black, gray and white stripe paper, 4" x 6".


9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Great paper choice and darling cut!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wasn't sure about using pink on a masculine card but I think it worked out alright.

      Delete
  2. I've used this cut before (from one of my all time fave carts) and I am loving how you put a little bow on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Create a Critter cartridge is great for punny sayings.

      Delete
  3. Super cute card Carol! That MPS stamp set was the very first stamp set I bought. Love it :) Ewe did a great job!
    ~Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, Super cute card and great video! You make want to dig out my cricut to use that cartridge which is one of my favorites ever! Enjoyed all your videos and look forward to more:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still new at making videos. I really enjoy watching Youtube, so I thought I would give it a try.

      Delete
  5. Ewe are so creative! Haha, had to through that pun in there! I love Create a Critter, one of my favorite cartridges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be moderated, so please note that it may not appear right away. Thanks, Carol